Umbrage (Cyberpunk Mix)

 When a speech grabs national attention, I just have to sample it. Otherwise, honestly, I'd just take umbrage with it. 


The original speech:

I, honestly I, I take umbrage at your first question. There are reporters from here who receive substantial uh, f-uh, funding from various sources, and I don’t believe that you would describe yourself as bowing to the needs of advertisers in doing your job. So I think that, please, ok, I, I, I, I would say, at least for SPH far ving(?) you know, we have always, we have always had advertising, and we have never, never conceded, and uh, to the needs of, uh, of the advertisers, alright, so we will always continue to provide fair, reliable, credible reporting. So, in be- in reporting the answer to this, I, I will tell you first that the, the question, the fact that you dare to question the SPH title for, for, for, for, in your words ah, conceding, to the words of advertiser, I take umbrage at the comment, because I don’t believe that uh, even where you come from, you, you concede, alright, in doing your job, you do not concede to the needs of advertisers. So I, I, I must call this out. Ok chair, Chairman is a gentleman, I'm not. SPH, the purpose of doing this is to make sure that SPH media will continue to do the job we have done so well for so long. Thank you Chairman. - Thanks.


Comments